Friday, March 26, 2010

Grinder

The Lord is good! He has blessed us with a grinder, just the size we were looking for, found on Craigslist using Search Tempest. Sam and I took a drive to Lake Greenwood on Wednesday to look at it, a Toledo, I was not able to find much on the internet about it, except the company was sold some time ago. Duane came by last night and gave it a once over cleaning and lube to where we could get. Looks like its going to do the trick, we'll find out next Saturday as we will be cutting up our cow. The kids and I are going to Caughman's today to pick him up. Anyway, thanks for the prayers and God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Congrats on finding what you needed. Or maybe I should say, on being led to where you needed to look to find what you needed. (Sorry, I talk in circles sometimes, but I know you know what I'm getting at.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! He always provides, doesn't He!!!
    ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! I like your new background! Chuckle, chuckle!
    ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete